What we offer
IDRC offers a stimulating work environment with colleagues who share your passion for international development. We provide ongoing opportunities for learning and professional development through speaker series, forums, presentations, and workshops with respected experts from around the world.
You will work with people who are socially and environmentally conscientious and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. With our focus on continuous improvement, we celebrate knowledge sharing and the exchange of ideas. Ultimately, we learn from and inspire one another.
Our competitive salaries and benefits include
- Personal and professional development – international conferences and networks, in-house and private language training, coaching and mentoring, and tuition reimbursement
- Employer-paid leave – vacation and paid leave, flexible work hours
,and alternate working arrangements, such as compressed work week, telework, and compensatory time off for travel
- Insurance coverage – comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension plan – defined benefit and contribution pension plans
- Travel health services
- Employee wellness programs